Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday, November 12, 2008





Durango, Colorado
I moved in today.  After buying some used furniture for my room, I actually had to make two trips from the motel to move everything!  I have certainly accumulated stuff fast!  It's a good thing I have the car.

 The house and area are very nice.  There are beautiful red mountains all around.  It is those red mountains that made me move here thirty years ago.  Before when I lived here, I never got to see them because I lived a little southeast of town and worked right in town.  Now, I live north of town and that's where the red mountains are.  

There must be a lot of deer and elk around here, because there are wildlife signs all along the highway.  I also saw a trash/bear sign, so there may be bear around here, but I haven't had a chance to ask Pam yet.

This will be my last entry on my Vagabond Adventures blog . . . now that I'm settling down in Durango.  From this day forward, check out my new blog:  JKL's Life and Times in Durango.  Several of you are on my automatic blog email list.  If you want to be on the list for the new Durango blog, please email me.  I don't want to feel like I'm sp@mming anyone!

Pictures:  Straight (what I see when I step out the front door), right, and left from the driveway.  Doggies are Abby and Spencer.

No comments: