Elkins, West Virginia.
Elkins, West Virginia in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Karen left for work this morning and left me alone in the house. It was the first time since India that I have had time to assess my life. What have I done!?! I left my entire life behind! OMG! Now I just have to wait for the universe to give me direction . . . and actually, I'm okay with that.I walked to the grocery store, and picked up some groceries. It didn't occur to me until I had several heavy bags in my arms that I have no car! Luckily, Karen's house is very close to the store. This is the first time since I started driving that I have no car. It is a weird feeling . . . being car-less.
I was too tired from traveling and not sleeping to do anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment