
Nashville, Tennessee
Karen got me to the bus on time that took me to the airport in Pittsburg. The Pittsburg airport is small and comfortable. My checked luggage got tagged because I had my computer in it. Bummer. But they packed it back up well, so that's good, and it arrived fine.
I took a "real" taxi to my friend, Donna's house in downtown Nashville. She lives in a historic neighborhood, called Germantown, and when we walked down street, we saw a Gingko Biloba (!) tree that was huge and many years old. That was pretty cool. In West Virginia, and now in Tennessee, there are many houses that are built of brick or stone. They are very beautiful.
At Donna's house I can hear a lot of birds, and the church down the way has bells that go off every few hours. It is very cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment