Friday, August 8, 2008

Thursday, August 7, 2008










John and Pat had a meeting in Aztec today, so Stefan and I came along. John took us all out to eat at a Thai place . . . it was good! Then while John and Pat went to their meeting, I took John's truck and Stefan and I went to the Aztec Ruins. They're actually Anasazi ruins, but they are in Aztec! They were very cool with a huge restored kiva that we could go into. I sat in the middle of it, and tried to get images from the past, but all I could hear was the electronic click of cameras, and I didn't "see" a thing. It was awesome, though. It felt sacred. We also wandered around several rooms and buildings.

When we got home Stefan rode Sparky and Chaco while we trained them. Stefan, Sparky, and Chaco all did great! Then Pat rode Cisco, and he did great also!

No comments: