Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday, August 26, 2008





Annie Oakley/Calamity Jane/me
We had an adventurous day today.  After we took care of all the animals, we packed up and went across the street for some target shooting!  Pat had a revolver and we took turns shooting it.  Stefan was especially excited because people in Germany are not allowed to have guns.  On my first six shots, I hit one of the plastic bottles twice.  It was fun, but the gun was loud!  I wore one of the horse helmets, just because it made me feel safer around the gun.  Kinda dumb, but it made me feel better, so I did it!

After lunch, Stefan and I hiked up to the Chimney Pueblito.  We got inside it like last time.  It is so cool in there.  For someone who is not at all woo-woo, Stefan sometimes surprises me.  He wanted me to teach him reiki, so I gave him his Reiki I attunement inside the pueblito.  It was pretty awesome.  Then he hypnotized me, and asked me about previous lifetimes.  It was an interesting experience!

On the way back, we walked back out to the "waterfall" again.  It's a waterfall, when there is water, but there hasn't been any the two times I've been there.  Still, it's an awesome and beautiful place.  We leaned over the rocks and looked down to the bottom hundreds of feet below us.  It's a scary feeling.  But what a cool place!  We hurried home, and got there just as it was getting dark.  Cool day.

No comments: