Friday, October 10, 2008

Monday and Tuesday, October 13, 14, 2008







This morning when I walked outside and toward the chicken coop, I noticed that the chickens were walking on water. It was either a religious experience, or it was freezing. Judging by my cold hands, I decided it was freezing! They had pecked a small hole in the ice by the time I got there, and I took a stick to make it bigger. I came out later after it had warmed up, and cleaned the container and filled it up with fresh liquid water.

Jasper continues to almost let me touch him on the forehead. I can tell he likes it, but he's still not sure he wants to let me.

I hiked up a small hill and took a picture of the area around Don and Jane's house.

Tuesday . . . it rained off and on all day.

No comments: