Friday, October 31, 2008

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 27,28, 29, 2008


Monday and Tuesday
Everything I do I wonder if it is the last time I will do it.  I look at the animals and feel sad that I might never see them again.  Will Zekey be okay?  Toby?  Will Chaco miss me?

Wednesday
I watered the greenhouse today for the last time.  Then, I cleaned the horse corral by myself . . . I was glad no one helped . . . I needed to do it alone.  Picking up horse poop is so . . . zen.  I will really miss that!  I might try to find a place in Durango to clean stalls just so I don't miss it so much!

After cleaning, I finished packing (I hate packing), and loaded stuff in my car.  Then I had lunch, and said good-by.  As I was about to drive off, Pat said that I had come from a humble beginning (a Greyhound bus that was three hours late), but that I was leaving in style.  I then drove twenty-six miles to pavement, and then about an hour to Durango, my new home.

The cats at the beginning and end of the pics are Karma and Kayley.

No comments: