Wednesday . . . Home! Jane took me home today! On the way, we saw a tarantula in the road, and Jane stopped so I could take a picture of it. It kept trying to run away, so Jane put her foot out so the tarantula couldn't run that far. Is this cool or what? These people are just like me!And speaking of spiders . . . back at home, we're all sitting in the kitchen, and I notice a daddy-long-legs on Pat. I tell her, and she asks where it is. He was on her shoulder. She said . . . leave him there. So, the daddy-long-legs walked around for a minute or two, and then dropped to the floor and scurried off!
It was so good to be home! Chaco, of course, was mad at me and wouldn't talk to me. Toby the donkey, Zekey's pal, is sick now. Another animal must have kicked him or something, and he's got a really swollen back leg.
No comments:
Post a Comment