
Not too much going on today. Pat left again today, and gave me one job: To get some compost from the pile and fill some of the planters in the greenhouse. This morning, Pat watered the greenhouse and the garden while I cleaned the corral. When I finished, I went out to the garden. I asked if I should be watering this or that, and she couldn't tell me. She said it depends if it's dry or not. How can you tell if it's dry? I still have a lot to learn about the garden.
I have to feed the horses their noon and evening meal, but the noon meal is already done. All the horses are in the same corral now, so it's a little different, but not much.
I spoke to Jadwiga (remember my friend from India) today. I told her a funny story that I will relate here. I had mentioned before a couple months ago, that Munna from India had written to me asking for money. What I forgot to write about is what happened next. I wrote to him and basically told him a sob story that I had no car or place to live and that I was staying with friends. Don't frown! That was all true! But I made it sound sad. It worked, because Munna immediately wrote back to me offering to send me money! Is that awesome or what!?
The picture is of Chester the mule in seventh heaven from scratching his butt!
No comments:
Post a Comment