
Not too much going on today. At eight o'clock, I saw that the horses weren't fed yet, and Pat usually feeds them at 7:30. So, I figured she was still working on her report, or had worked on it late last night and was sleeping. I checked the computer room, and she wasn't there. I decided I should just go ahead and feed the horses. I almost reach the corral when I see her with hay in hand. She says she's been up since 5 o'clock!
She worked on her report most of the morning, while I cleaned the corrals and watered the green house and garden. The heat still gets to me, so I had to rest in the coolness of my room after that. Later, I cooked "noodle knoodle" for dinner. It came out how I remembered it, but Pat wasn't as enamored of it like I am!
This afternoon, while Pat was trying to trim JDancer's hooves, I gave him reiki. It seemed to calm him down some. He was afraid of it, but I saw his eyes blink like he was going to fall asleep, so I think he was pretty relaxed. Here's a picture of him.
This evening, I was in my room surfing or something, when I smelled the unmistakable aroma of horse. I looked out the open window, and Sparky was there munching on some weeds. I called him over but there was a screen between us, and he just kept shaking his head up and down. He is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment