
Los Angeles, California
Debra came over today, and she and I and cousin Lorry all went to lunch at a Persian restaurant. It was delicious! Afterward, we went to the Los Angeles version of Self Realization Fellowship. This place had a small lake with a couple swans, some ducks, and a lot of big fish . . . I think catfish. I fed the swans and the ducks. I get such a kick out of that . . . I am such a kid!
After Debra dropped us off, I packed up my oversize suitcase and Lorry dropped me off at my friend's mother's house. Remember Karen who I stayed with in West Virginia? Edie is her mother. I dragged my suitcase and other belongings up a few stairs and into her very spacious apartment. Just outside her door, guess what was there? Remember that black flower that I saw at the Encinitas Self Realization Fellowship? Edie had a whole plant just outside her door!
No comments:
Post a Comment