Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friday, July 4, 2008

Regina, New Mexico
Road trip!  John and Pat and I drove over to Regina to see the horses and donkeys that are pastured out there.  We drove for what seemed like forever on dirt roads with no signs.  I have no idea how we got there!  We were only on pavement for the last part of the trip.

Pat trimmed a couple horses hooves while I held their lead ropes.  Besides just checking on the animals, that's all we did.  Then we went visiting a little ways down the road.  We didn't stay long, and then the trip home . . . a different way, but still mostly dirt roads.  I saw some antelope!  They have these big white "pillows" on their butts!

Today was my first day away from the ranch in over three weeks!  It was good, but I was happy to get back home.


No comments: